The Office for Equal Opportunity (OEO) is responsible for:
- Complaint Investigation
- OEO is WSU’s central intake office for complaints of Discrimination, Discriminatory Harassment, Sexual Harassment, and Sexual Misconduct.
- Executive Policy #15
- WSU’s Executive Policy #15 prohibits discrimination, sexual harassment, and sexual misconduct.
- Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Compliance
- OEO ensures that WSU is compliant with State and Federal EEO and Affirmative Action Laws.
- Title IX Compliance
- OEO is WSU’s central intake and compliance office for matters that fall under the purview of Title IX, which states: “No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving federal financial assistance.”
- Education and Training
- OEO provides in-person training sessions for departments, academic units, and student living groups.
To take the WSU Employee Demographic Information Survey, please contact our office or visit the below link:
For questions about the survey please contact our office or visit the below link:
French Administration Building, Room 225 | Washington State University
Email: email@example.com | Phone: 509-335-8288 | Fax: 509-335-5483