Education and Training
The Office for Equal Opportunity continues to raise awareness surrounding human rights and equal employment opportunity issues. By engaging in educational endeavors, it is our hope to improve campus climate, improve best practices, and help secure a diverse workforce that can meet the needs of the University.
Our office will work with departments and units to design a class or educational offering that is responsive to the needs of the participants. Contact us to take advantage of these free educational opportunities.
- Instructor-led Educational Offerings
- Discrimination Awareness and Prevention
- Sexual Harassment Awareness and Prevention
- Sexual Misconduct Awareness and Prevention
- Equal Employment Opportunity Issues for Supervisors
Online trainings are available for students and employees. Please visit the online training page to view currently available trainings.