The list below includes links to external offices for additional information or external complaint procedures, links to self-help guides, and links to national and state support groups.
Please see the following websItes for more information on state and federal laws, and how to file a complaint outside of WSU.
- U.S. Department of Labor Web Page
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Web Page
- U.S. Department of Justice – Civil Rights Division Web Page
- U.S. Department of Justice – Office On Violence Against Women Web Page
- U.S. Department of Education – Office for Civil Rights Web Page
- Washington State Human Rights Commission Web Page
- Washington State Department of Enterprise Services Web Page
- Washington State Auditor Web Page
EXTERNAL SELF-HELP RESOURCES AND INFORMATION
Please see the following websites for more information on various topics of concern to the WSU community.
- Service Dogs Information – Petco Community Web Page
- Information and Technical Assistance on the Americans with Disabilities Act, US Dept of Justice – Civil Rights Division
- Mental Health Services and Information, Washington State Department of Social Health Services
- Disability.gov Quicklinks for Accessibility Services and Information
Sexual Assault and Sex and Gender Based Violence Survivor Links and Resources
- Surviving Campus Sexual Assault: An Overview of Your Rights as a Student Web Page
- Resources for Sexual Assault Servivors in Seattle Web Page
- Transgender Sexual Violence Survivors: A Self-Help Guide to Healing and Understanding, Forge: Transgender Sexual Violence Project
- Not Alone: Together Against Sexual Assault Web Page, information for students and schools on resources to respond to and prevent sexual assault
- Know Your IX Web Page, information for students to respond to and prevent sexual assault
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network Home Page, national information for survivors and supporters of survivors
- Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence Web Page
- Washington Coalition of Sexual Assault Programs Web Page
- 1 is 2 Many: White House Public Service Announcement Web Page
- Consent: If you don’t get it, you don’t get it: White House Public Service Announcement Web Page
- 1 in 5: White House Public Service Announcement Web Page
- SAFER Website, a nonprofit organization providing resources and tools for student-led movements to combat sexual and interpersonal violence on campus communities
- American Bar Association Commission on Domestic & Sexual Violence
- Washington Law Help Web Page, helping low-income individuals solve legal problems
- Amnesty International Website, global human rights organization
All documents are available in alternate accessible formats upon request.