The list below includes links to external offices for additional information or external complaint procedures, links to self-help guides, and links to national and state support groups.
Please see the following websItes for more information on state and federal laws, and how to file a complaint outside of WSU.
- U.S. Department of Labor Web Page
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Web Page
- U.S. Department of Justice – Civil Rights Division Web Page
- U.S. Department of Justice – Office On Violence Against Women Web Page
- U.S. Department of Education – Office for Civil Rights Web Page
- Washington State Human Rights Commission Web Page
- Washington State Department of Enterprise Services Web Page
- Washington State Auditor Web Page
EXTERNAL SELF-HELP RESOURCES AND INFORMATION
Please see the following websites for more information on various topics of concern to the WSU community.
- Service Dogs Information – Petco Community Web Page
- Information and Technical Assistance on the Americans with Disabilities Act, US Dept of Justice – Civil Rights Division
- Mental Health Services and Information, Washington State Department of Social Health Services
- Disability.gov Quicklinks for Accessibility Services and Information
- Technology Resources for College Students with Disabilities
Sexual Assault and Sex and Gender Based Violence Survivor Links and Resources
- Surviving Campus Sexual Assault: An Overview of Your Rights as a Student Web Page
- Resources for Sexual Assault Servivors in Seattle Web Page
- Transgender Sexual Violence Survivors: A Self-Help Guide to Healing and Understanding, Forge: Transgender Sexual Violence Project
- Not Alone: Together Against Sexual Assault Web Page, information for students and schools on resources to respond to and prevent sexual assault
- Know Your IX Web Page, information for students to respond to and prevent sexual assault
- Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network Home Page, national information for survivors and supporters of survivors
- Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence Web Page
- Washington Coalition of Sexual Assault Programs Web Page
- 1 is 2 Many: White House Public Service Announcement Web Page
- Consent: If you don’t get it, you don’t get it: White House Public Service Announcement Web Page
- 1 in 5: White House Public Service Announcement Web Page
- SAFER Website, a nonprofit organization providing resources and tools for student-led movements to combat sexual and interpersonal violence on campus communities
- American Bar Association Commission on Domestic & Sexual Violence
- MoneyGeek Financial Help for Women in Abusive Relationships Web Page
- Washington Law Help Web Page, helping low-income individuals solve legal problems
- Amnesty International Website, global human rights organization
- BetterHelp is a counseling service available to students who have WSU’s graduate or international student health insurance. Professionally licensed counselors are available via ongoing text communications, live chat, phone, video, or groupinars. To learn more about BetterHelp, visit the BetterHelp Counseling for Students Website.
All documents are available in alternate accessible formats upon request.